Miglin-Beitler Tower

- - The original note follows - -

From: [email protected] (James G Howard)
Newsgroups: alt.architecture
Subject: Miglin-Beitler Tower
Date: 10 Nov 1993 06:57:07 GMT

I am just curious as to what anyone knows about the progress of the Miglin-
Beitler Tower in Chicago. I am to understand that the building, proposed
by Lee Miglin and J. Paul Beitler and designed by Cesar Peli, was to be
the world's tallest, standing 2,000 feet. The proposed completion date was
this year, but I haven't heard anything. Does anyone know anything about it?
The most I've seen is a photograph of downtown Chicago with a large
building in framing in the foreground of the Sears Tower.
--
James G. Howard
[email protected]