ARCHITECTURE: Site Selection Criteria, Abused Women.

- - The original note follows - -

From: dunn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. (clousto)
Subject: Site Selection Criteria
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1993 07:37:06 GMT

Hi there

I am an architecture student working on my thesis for my master's
degree. For what ever reason I chose to design a Shelter for abused
women. It seemed like a great idea at the time given the growing
awareness and need for such a facility (I believe I am the first one at
my university to select this topic as a thesis). However given the
security requirement of such a facility I have run into a great deal of
problem getting information on the topic. To make a long story short
does anyone know of good sources of information that currently exist in
any form (printed or whatever).

Of particular concern right now is criteria for site selection for such
a shelter. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks