GENERAL: Rendering Service, Information About.

From: IN%"vizone@xxxxxxx" 3-MAR-1994 09:59:56.78
To: IN%"hrl@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
CC:
Subj: Dial-up Rendering

Date: Thu, 03 Mar 94 09:58:54 EST
From: vizone@xxxxxxx
Subject: Dial-up Rendering
Sender: vizone <vizone@xxxxxxx>
To: hrl@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VIZability is pleased to announce a dial up rendering service bureau. We
offer 99%* StrataVision Support and 95%** support for StudioPro.

Features:

We offer rendering at 20 times the speed of a quadra 950 and output to the
media of your choice.

Up and running 24hrs a day, no operator required to run system, which means
you can dial it up a 3am on your next deadline and our equipment will
complete your job 20 times faster than your local equipment.

Pay us by the hour of usage, NO COSTLY INVESTMENT INTO EQUIPMENT WHICH WILL
BECOME OBSOLETE IN 6 MONTHS.

Many user definable atributes available on line.

Dial i
n at speeds up to 19.2K

Requirements:

- StrataVision 2.6.1 or later
or
- StudioPro 1.0
or later
- RenderAccess module to export your model data (available through VIZability
for $29.95 or free with your first project)
- Modem

For More Information contact us at AOL:VIZ ONE or by phone at 510 210-0200
pst.

*no support for "Flex Objects" in StrataVision
**no support for "Flex Objects" or the new animation extensions for
StudioPro, i.e. atomize, morph....).