Re: Inhabited Bridges

- - The original note follows - -

From: [email protected] (Kim Baumann Larsen)
Subject: Re: Inhabited Bridges
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 1994 21:46:29 -0100

In article <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
wrote:

> >>I am a graduate student at MIT involved in an architecture workshop on
> >>inhabited bridges. The Centre Pompidou is putting on an exhibition
> >>about inhabited bridges in 1995 or so and the workshop course is helping
> >>to put together research and design proposals for the exhibition.
>
> A hell of a lot of people live under bridges. But I guess that isn't our
> concern (sigh).
>
> alex

Reading William Gibson's latest novel - "Virtual Light" - might trigger
some ideas... :)

-- Kim Baumann Larsen [email protected] / [email protected]

-- civil architect MNAL Graduate student
-- Sasakawa International Center for Space Architecture
-- College of Architecture, University of Houston, Houston, TX 77204-4431