ARCHITECTURE: Landscape. WWW Site.

From: IN%"URBAN-L%TREARN.BITNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" "Urban Planning Discussion List"
22-MAR-1994 12:15:33.60
To: IN%"URBAN-L%TREARN.BITNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" "Multiple recipients of list
URBAN-L"
CC:
Subj: RE: Landscape Architecture WWW site.

Date: Tue, 22 Mar 1994 15:50:03 EST
From: "-s93000001-m.erskinerichmond-ccsd-200-" <merskine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Landscape Architecture WWW site.
Sender: Urban Planning Discussion List <URBAN-L%TREARN.BITNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Multiple recipients of list URBAN-L <URBAN-L%TREARN.BITNET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi - did any here join the Landscape Architecture WWW? A message
reached us a week ago ...

note to announce the opening of a Landscape
Architecture WWW site. I know there are a few LA's who hang out here, and
many of the links will be of interest to Planners as well - actually there
is a whole section devoted to planning, although that section is a bit
jumbled right now, the links all work and I am working on it as I have time.

In any case the URL is:

http://general.uoguelph.ca:3333/LA_startingpoints.html

I welcome any rants and raves - and also check out the larger Global
Village Navigator, which has access links to piles of good stuff - the
whole thing is part of a joint thesis project by myself and Greg Searle.
the Global Village Navigator can be reached from the second link on the
first page you will see with the above URL.
---
:wq
I would like to know if there's much information available there yet?
Mel