GENERAL: The MIT Press.

From: ARCH2::HRL 30-MAR-1994 17:52:53.58
To: IN%"[email protected]"
CC: HRL
Subj: RE: DESIGN-L

From: IN%"[email protected]" "Rebecca McLeod" 30-MAR-1994 17:42:10.17
To: IN%"HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx" "Howard Ray Lawrence"
CC:
Subj: DESIGN-L

Date: Wed, 30 Mar 94 17:38:48 EST
From: Rebecca McLeod <[email protected]>
Subject: DESIGN-L
To: Howard Ray Lawrence <HRL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Mr. Lawrence:

I am the Journals Marketing Manager at The MIT Press and I'm researching
various electronic newsletters and discussion lists to see where it would
be appropriate to post Table of Contents and subscription information for
^
|It is..., and we will be happy to receive the information.

our publications. The journals we publish include DESIGN QUARTERLY, DESIGN
BOOK REVIEW, DESIGN ISSUES, JNL. OF ARCHITECTURAL EDUCATION, and ASSEMBLAGE.
Does DESIGN-L have a section where that kind of information is posted?
^
|Please post to the LIST. We do not have a specific
section, but the information is recorded in "notebooks" that can be searched
on a monthly basis. All subscribers will receive the information, and this
is fine, quite agreeable, in fact quite desirable.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you very much for your time.

Yours sincerely,

Rebecca McLeod <---Hello! Thanks for asking. If you have any other questions,
The MIT Press please ask. Feel free to join the list. Howard
TEL: 617-253-2866 FAX: 617-258-6779
mcleod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx