CYBERSPACE: REGISTER NOW!

- - The original note follows - -

From: claire-honeyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Claire Honeyman)
Subject: CYBERSPACE: REGISTER NOW!
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 19:27:54 GMT

REGISTER NOW : 4CYBERCONF AND ART AND VIRTUAL EVIRONMENTS SYMPOSIUM!

DonUt miss out on two of this years most important events in cyberspace and
virtual reality, to be held in Banff, Alberta in May. The prestigious
4Cyberconf brings together theoreticians and practitioners to discuss
implications of cyberspace. The Symposium focuses on artistic approaches
to virtual reality, exploring political, practical and aesthetic concerns.

Registrations are flooding in as we are approach the official deadline. To
avoid disappointment we recommend you book now. Costs are $CDN300 for
4CyberConf and $CDN200 for the Art and Virtual Environments Symposium.
Attend both and save $CDN100.

For further info contact Claire Honeyman:
E-mail: Claire_Honeyman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 403 762 6652
Fax: 403 762 6665