ARCHITECTURE: Strawbale Construction.

- - The original note follows - -

From: pedersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Daniel Pedersen)
Subject: Re: strawbale construction
Date: 13 Apr 1994 04:26:27 GMT

In article <1994Apr8.142248.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<house_n@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Anyone out there into strawbale construction???

Yes, a little bit. I did research (fact finding mission) this summer in New
Mexico and Arizona on alternative building methods: Earthship (car tire &
rammed earth) houses, Straw Bale houses and Photovoltaics. I'm really
excited about straw bale construction, but building one will have to wait
for a few years.

There is a clearing house of straw bale construction in Tucson, Az:

Out On Bale (un)ltd.
on Linden St. in Tucson.

They're listed in the phone book (check your local library).

--> Daniel Pedersen - Keren's Daddy # (215) 5-4-3-TWO-1 (543-8961)
pedersen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx dpeders1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.sig permanently under construction. We appreciate your patience.