Re: Architecture School of the Future

- - The original note follows - -

From: "gost0003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gost0003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Architecture School of the Future
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 18:29:24 GMT

On 18 Apr 1994 18:43:26 GMT,
Marcos Novak <marcos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>of the next 20-30 years. The primary question the school must answer is
>'why architecture?' , that is to say, what is the fundamental problem
>that architecture addresses, the 'sine qua non' of its existence as a
>human endeavour, and how should this problem be approached at the turn of

<mucho deleted>

I'm not an architect, although I am very interested in the field. I think
the above illustrates what happens when people think too hard.

Why architecture?

Because it is not very comfortable to sleep on the
ground. The purpose of any architectural project should be the comfort
and needs of its inhabitants. Right?

alex