re. gareth cole

Ifeel that it should be noted that Gareth is a good lecturer.
I left the lecture feeling I had gained a lot from listening to him.
The points he made were valid, interesting and the man is
also personable and helpful. Whatever critisism is being made about
his style of architecture his ability to get his point across far exeeds
that of other public speakers. Isn't the ability to communicate one's
ideas a skill that is integral to being an architect. J.P., stop
bagging the man. Who are you to critisize but a 2nd year student.
M. Corrigan.