W3 Architecture Site Announcement at South Bank University, UK.

- - The original note follows - -

From: attreejc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: W3 Architecture Site Announcement
Date: 28 Jul 94 15:37:23 GMT

I am pleased to announce a new W3 Architectural Site URL
http://www.sbu.ac.uk/Architecture/home.html
This contains a brief description of the department, and links to
the full catalogue from 1993-94 (be warned that there are 47 pages,
and they are heavily laden with bitmaps!), and a few links to other
architecture related W3 sites.
When the copyright issues are resolved there will also be a 14 page
tutorial on how to build (a quick and dirty) model of the Barcelona
Pavilion in Upfront (in my opinion a far preferable modeller than
Modelshop, that is available for the IBM PC as well as the Mac,
we teach it on both platforms).
My intention is to use HTML as the primary vehicle for on-line
courseware within the Faculty of the Built Environment at South
Bank University. If this proves to be possible then you should see
other tutorials appearing at the above sight.

James Attree
Senior Lecturer (I.T.)
Attreejc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx