Cal Poly Pomona Announcement

This is a closed conference at Cal Poly. However, I wanted those of you

who are on DESIGN-L to know about it. Howard

- - The original note follows - -

Date: Mon, 15 Aug 1994 12:10:34 -0700
From: mmcdonal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: 00cdwoodfin@xxxxxxxxxxx, 00merosenman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
00mfweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 00palaseau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
73204.3325@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 73623.723@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
TPXA35A@xxxxxxxxxxx, alester@xxxxxxx, amscott@xxxxxxx,
andrewli@xxxxxxxxxxx, betzja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
cassandra_adams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cburana@xxxxxxx,
ccmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, cfm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
ctheodoropou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dalton@xxxxxxxxxx, david.smith@xxxxxx,
guzow001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hrl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hwu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
j.horowitz@xxxxxxxxxxx, jforney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
jmnoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, johnson@xxxxxxxxx, mjordan@xxxxxxxxxx,
mmcdonal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, plusk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, psch@xxxxxxx,
rald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rifki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
swiltz@xxxxxxxxx, tobinj@xxxxxxx
Subject: Cal Poly Pomona Announcement

We are going to have an Architecture and Environment Conference this
coming Oct. 31 to Nov 3. At this point we have invited a group of international
panelist to participate in this international conference. They are
representing France, Greece, Germany, British, Italy, Spain, Australia, Japan
Isarel, and certainly U.S. We do have some of the U.S. panelists line up but
awaiting their confirmation. This conference will focus on the esthetic design
issues inaddition to just the good motherhood of environment. We think it is
important for us not to forget the importance of architectural aesthetic and
only indulge in the technical solutions. You maylet a few of those our friends
from cranbrook know about this. Since it is by invitation only, please have
any interested person contact me at HWU@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, I will send them more
information. Thanks.
Hofu
<The above is an announcement from Hofu Wu, Cal Poly Pomona, received 8/15/94.>