Re: Affordable Housing Architecture

>I'm especially interested in incorporating environment-friendly materials
>and techniques in our designs and would like to discuss the monetary
>impacts of doing so, as well as construcatbility and asthetic problems
>caused by same.

Hello. I am a builder and have built award-winning 'affordable housing.'

What do you mean when you speak of 'environment-friendly materials and
techniques?'

David Sucher

David Sucher |
urban planner | You've heard the rhetoric!
real estate developer | You've seen the headlines!
| Now a book that uncorks the DETAILED story.
5605 Keystone Place N. |
Seattle, Washington 98103 | CITY COMFORTS: HOW TO BUILD AN URBAN VILLAGE
dsucher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | isbn # 0-9652680-0-0
davids3238@xxxxxxx |
206-545-4523--voice | In your bookstore in October, 1994
206-632-1883--fax |