Re: IDLE CHIT-CHAT

There's a lot of bad netiquette out there. I have gotten into the habit of
getting on the case of the sysops. I send a letter to
[email protected] and tell them--in a nice way--to clue
in their users. I think (or hope, at least) that this will have some
positive impact on netiquette somewhere down the line.

I am sure that most of this is done in ignorance and stupidity, not malice,
so I try to do the best I can to *help* rather than harrass.

Cheers,

Joe

Joe Alvarez - Applied Computer Solutions // jalvarez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.rain.org/~jalvarez/sig.html >< Finger for PGP public key