<<Subj: Straw Bale WWW page
Date: Wed, Jan 4, 1995 11:14 AM MST
From: shea@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: buildings@xxxxxxxxxx, strawnet@xxxxxxx

I have been interested in the Straw Bale discussion on this
list, and have been querying David Eisenberg for answers and
resources.

I have gathered up what he's given me into a WWW page, the
address is:

http://www.xmission.com/~shea/straw

I'm expecting to get a semi-formal overview/introduction from
David whenever he gets the chance, and I'm open to anyone else's
input as far as resources, etc., that should be there but aren't.
Gary>>