Re: Dumping on Haha

>the dangerousness of people (designers and
>critics especially) who use big, fancy, pretentious words to discuss
>concepts and objects that indeed, upon contemplation, turn out to be
>miniscule and shallow.
>
>David Sucher

sucher,
what a tiff--do you really find spn dangerous? drive by shootings are
dangerous, spn may be irritating but dangerous?
btw, aren't you the one always arguing for the miniscule (the local)
against the big (the multinational).? is there some confusion at work
here? and is shallow really all bad? surely we're not all meant to be
metaphysicians...
always a pleasure to hear from you
rma