[no subject]

I have a problem to deal with in graphic design. I need to design a
poster that has the following sentence: The quick brown fox
jumps over the lazy dog. The size of the image is to be 11 inches by
17 inches. Would there be a way to integrate the sentence with the
use of two distinct typefaces and make it interesting or would there
have to be some other elements like a graphic implemented to give it
more of a cutting edge look. I was thinking of using the typeface of
franklin gothic and onyx but they don't complement very well.
icli