Re: cost talk

Dear Randolph,
glad to hear of your technical input regarding the cost of data. If I
could have gotten more of this kind of info in the beginning i wouldn't
have pursued it. Netetiquette is not yet in the mainstream consciousness,
oh the joy of partaking in the invention of value.

It seems to me that the net is intrinsically self regulating
and self determining. I recall a gentleman i heard speak at a conference
in Amsterdam about digicash: safe expediture on the net. That the
technical capability is available but it would only exist if the "people"
demanded it, went out and implimented it as a means to protect their
privacy etc.... So Randolph, I still can't reconcile your concern about
cost, do people stop working because they have filled their hard drives?

and by the way, my questions are never soley asked in my own interest...
that way i get more bang for your buck.

$pn