Re: Too many messages

You're as bad as Brian! I just transferred most of my "keepers" into my word
processor, and that left PLENTY of room even with a measly, whinging student
account. You guys really don't write all THAT much, you want to see an explod-
er, sign on to Future Work! That'll overdraw your accounts. So, can we just re-
ly on sensible adults to know how to allocate their accounts, save what they wan
t, and quit minging on about censorship and voluntary sacrificial unsubs? Talk
some planning, guys! I signed on to see what you people thought about urban
planning, not VAX accounting. By the way, I've noticed very few complaining
ab-out wasted space and a lot of contributor/lurkers commenting that there are
few loudmouths, but they're generally worth it. I didn't even mind Zaha ad
nausea so much, but could we please get over this passive aggressive stuff
aboutlength and talk and get back to something FUN?