Re: Design List Muzzling

>FTP or WEB site for DESIGN-L? Any help in establishing it would be welcome!
>Why not? Expanding communications could provide a valuable resource. Do!
>Thanks for the suggestion! Howard

I can offer technical advice and remote technical aid but no material
assistance. PSU already has several Web servers (I just checked), which
means PSU's got the expertise in house. Discouragingly, the art +
architecture department doesn't have one. It would be fairly easy to set
one up if you have a spare 486 and the expertise to set up a Linux system.
Once up, of course, it would be up to the list members to provide content;
my intuition is that line drawings make the most sense, given that they're
most quickly transmitted to slow-moving sites like mine.

If the department gets its own server, I think it would make sense to move
the mailing list home to that server as well, though there's something to
be said for having the psuvm people maintain it.

R.