Typography

Dear Listees,
are there any amongst this list who are, or have been involved in research
in the area of typography and the implications of screen based display of
letterform within the broader context of cyber/hyper and multi-media, or any
who are interested in the topic and have something that needs saying
If so I am interested in your response for a couple of reasons:-

1. to discuss this subtopic in earnest in an effort to develop a true
international vernacular so as to have a common ground to work even
richer seams in the future.

2. to investigate the availabilty of theses and papers or earlier serious
attempts to document this area of Design, for the purposes of developing
coursework for undergraduates in Visual Communication Design at our
University. (University of Technology, Sydney, Australia) We have a four
year honours level Bachelor of Design in this discipline.

Non-list mail can be sent to address below

Looking forward to it

REgs :> Evan

<evany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Evan Yabsley
Lecturer, Visual Communication
Faculty of Design, Architecture & Building
University of Technology, Sydney