Re: Mosaic reprieve

Stephen: Internet Relay Conference [IRC] can be established on an
international basis for DESIGN-L interactive communications. You
need merely ask someone at your computer site about it. Get guidance
from them on the software and its operation. Many of us have this
capability at our respective computer sites --- and we sometimes use
it. To implement intearctive communications for DESIGN-L, I would
suggest setting a time-and-place ["DESIGN-L"] for "vistis" by our
subscribers and any other interested persons connected to the IRC.
This could be an interesting excahnge of information! Thanks for
asking, Stephen. Howard, ListOwner