Re: Welcome newcomer.

>and that is to take some time to immerse yourself in
>a few threads before you engage.... You see, then you
>might actually have something to substantive to say.

jeez, sp(i)n, I don't remember you being so tenative yerself. Then again,
neither was I, as David might attest. For all this crypto-cyber anarcho
pluralism you have peddled, I might note you are quick to criticize the
faults of others who enthusiastically want to experience the heady rush of
the info-empirespace.

here's to not holding one's breath waiting for steverino to spout
substantively,

nic