Re: originary difficulty

Aptly stated Stephen. I find most people to look for the obvious, when the
issues truely at hand are layered and oft times require the sight from the
corner of ones eye to recognise them. Not that I go probing for hidden
meanings, intent, or subversions, but one has to be willing not to take for
granted what's put before them. My mother gave me a bit of advice when I
was about five that I'll share with you. "Believe nothing that you read,
and half that you see." It'
s not as hard as you might think David, It just takes an open mind to
accept the potential oof what is being stated.