Re: originary difficulty

Dear Ray, i just take it for granted you expected a response from me. I
would say that close reading Derrida is still a stretch for this list.
There is a Derrida list, however, that your proposal would be most and well
suited. Let me take the opportunity to say that i have been
thinking about it and i would ask RMA to pitch in, in the tradition of
John Young and maybe clue the list into some of the work of ASSEMBLAGE
instead of our current climate of minor-flame-responsing. The thrill of
doing that is waning although i do have some nostalgia for a little
toe-to-toe with good ole' John. :) (just kidding now...)

The List would become richer with that kind of intertextuality, from
Codes and Safety, Uranbansim and Zoning, TO "high" theory. I would be
interested in more intermediary texts on postmodern theory that might be
more suitable to design and would also provide philosophical import for
the uninitiated. Even Hani Rashid could chip in (i know you are lurking
Hani) whose work and prolific Aesthetic background would be most
enriching. [C'mon Hani, i just want to see if you can type]

in the spirit of cooperation,

sp/net