originary difficulty (fwd)

Well, Mike .....

I have always thought of Post Moderni(ism) as a fad. A silly sort of
interpretation of Lyotard that totally misses the point. The whole
style?/movement?/whatever? seems more founded upon Mucluhanesque
visions of the future and less on Lyotard's warnings of the Post-Modern
Condition.

None of this seems to have much to do with Deconstruction.

Well --- I think that before we can "identify where and how architecture
is interleaved" with Deconstruction. We need at least some common
ideas about what we are taling about - that is architecture and
deconstruction.

There has just been far to much ranting and raving on this list.

Let's do a little bit of real study and criticism.

- Ray