GENERAL: Environmental (Design) Impact Assessment List, NEW.

From: IN%"dkahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" 11-APR-1995 23:51:32.72
To: IN%"[email protected]" "Multiple recipients of list NEW-LIST"
CC:
Subj: NEW: EIA - Environmental Impact Assessment

Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 23:43:29 CDT
From: Douglas Kahn <dkahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NEW: EIA - Environmental Impact Assessment
Sender: NEW-LIST - New List Announcements <[email protected]>
To: Multiple recipients of list NEW-LIST <[email protected]>

EIA on LISTPROC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Environmental Impact Assessment

The Environmental Impact Assessment Subscription List is a moderated
list for professionals in government, NGO, academic and research
institutions. Cross-disciplines are welcomed to join and contribute
to the discussions. EIA sectors covered on the list may include:

* economics
* industry
* technology
* legislation
* environmental health
* site sourcing
* social and cultural considerations

The list will be archived and searchable/browsable via Gopher
pan.cedar.univie.ac.at

and

WWW URL http://pan.cedar.univie.ac.at

Additional documentation on EIA will be placed under the
Environmental Impact Assessment directory as it becomes available.

To subscribe to EIA, send the following command to
listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject line blank and
the following message in the body of the mail:

Subscribe EIA Your-first-name Your-last-name

For example: subscribe EIA Douglas Kahn

Moderator: Bernd Schanzenbacher schanzeb@xxxxxxx
Environment and Economics Unit (EEU)
United Nations Environment Programme

Owner: Douglas Kahn dkahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and Bernhard Lorenz bernhard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Central European Environmental Data Request Facility

DISCLAIMER: NEW-LIST announcements are edited from information
provided by the original submitter. We do NOT verify the technical
accuracy nor any claims made in the announcements nor do we
necessarily agree with them. We do not warranty or guarantee any
services which might be announced - use at your own risk. For more
information send e-mail to LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the command
GET NEW-LIST README in the body. mgh