When will this madness end?

I hate it when I am petty, but here goes. I did not miss
your point. You were speaking of creating a new market. That is what
my message was about. A simple plea not destroy everthing in your
path to wealth and fame. "I believe there must
be a niche/service/image that can be DEVELOPED with the architectural
labour resources that are present. It merely must be developed....
RESTRUCTURE/RESTART/INVIGORATE the market and thus 'our' value. The
words you choose ring loud and clear. You want to bring something into
being that isn't there, or pervert what is already in existance in order
to increase the "financial and intrinsic" value of YOURSELF, and all
architects. You my dear, seem to be the one that missed my point.

Just an architect: What do you think about when you hear FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT?
Architect. I don't want to be remebered as an architect. I want to be
kind, loving, forgiving, and generous. I want to add a little humor to
someones day. I want to raise beautiful and giving children. I want to
go to thier ballet and little league stuff. I want to go home every
night at 6:00 and make dinner with my wife. I want to spend time
with my friends, I want them to know that they too are a part of my family
and that I love them. I want to be remembered as a a great man that
didn't have it all together, but kept pushing. Oh, and by the way
happened to do pretty good urban design. We are to offened defined by
what we do. If a man is gay, he is lableled a homosexual, just because
he has sex with men. Do you know John? Oh yeah, the gay guy. Marlon
Brando? Oh yeah, that near dead actor. That's just what I see. I know
you are all thinking "god, what a loser". That is fine. "Different
strokes for different folks".

Also, I don't care when people spin words. Try not to take things
completely out of context, that is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

One who doesn't have it all figured out, just like
everyone else, even though they'd die before they admit to it,
Jason