Re: is the NYPD running the list?

No, Nic, you're quite correct to recognise that there is a slow-down in
the input of others here. I began wondering if we *covered* everything
everyone had knowlege of and was willing to share.

I would like to propose a topic for exploration by whomever would like to
chime in with a blurb or two.

Issue:
Perceptability in architecture - image and acessibility(egalitarianism) in
design and the political/social/economic overlay of its creation.

Question: Whose needs are being served by so-called *democratic* building
types of New Urbanist developments. To what end are these developments
being built?

Wayde Tardif
University of Tennessee School of Architecture