Architect Wanted - NYC

Forwarded by Howard
===================

- - The original note follows - -

From: ssimon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Stephen M. Simon)
Newsgroups: alt.architecture,alt.building.architecture,tnn.architect
Subject: Architect Wanted - NYC
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 18:34:24 GMT

Small architecture firm in New York City has opening for an
Intermediate level person with 3-6 years design-oriented experience in
new construction and renovation. Registered Architect preferred, but
not required. Must be proficient with AutoCAD R12. We are looking for
a confident and energetic individual with a strong personality and a
good sense of humor (We want to enjoy working with you).

Respond via e-mail to this address, or via fax to 212-693-0714. Send
cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. In your cover letter
please describe your professional experience and breadth of your
AutoCAD skills. Also, please indicate where you saw this message.

Sincerely,
Stephen M. Simon
s.simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx