Three Dutch Architecture Shows in New York

We went by Storefront this afternoon eager to enjoy one prong of
the Dutch triple attack. And were told by an mean-ass installer that
there was a sneak preview this evening for the media, that the
reception and opening is tomorrow, and, "No, you can't take a quick
look, asshole, now get the fuck out of here!"

So we eyed the godawful baubles from the doorway: the artless
show is a waste of time, a poorly conceived, ineptly designed,
formulaic public cheat by a venal museum hustling for vapid
architects.

Now if we get a media invite later and gulps of vino, a hustling assay
announcing superb Dutch architecture is ready for world-class bleat.