Learning Virtual Reality Modeling Language (VRML)

Hello All....

Thanks to everyone who responed to my query for people learning, teaching
or using VRML. The following is about the article Shel Kimen wrote on the
subject.
For those of you who contacted me, please go to the VRML cafe and register
for a link to your site. The cafe is a nonpartisan resource for the VRML
community at large.

NOW ABOUT Learning VRML AND Building the 3D Web

If you're looking to learn about VRML, the
opportunities are growing. There are already
dozens of universities teaching VRML or
working on proposals to have it included as
formal curriculum. There are even more
universities in which students are doing
independent study work with VRML, ranging
from the arts to complex engineering projects.
Add to that list a growing number of books,
seminars, virtual classrooms, and online
tutorials, and it's clear to see, there's a lot
of interest in teaching and learning VRML.

You can learn more at http://vrml.sgi.com

You can email me for more information

Remember, If you are learning, teaching, or using VRML you can apply for a
link TO YOUR SITE at the VRML cafe

Sandra Cannon

Sandra Cannon
Cybernautics, Inc.