Re: DESIGN-L Digest - 14 Apr 1997 to 15 Apr 1997 -Reply

On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, MARY WOODS wrote:
> Eureka College is in Illinois. It is the same college Ronald Reagan
> went to. I am taking a classes called information and research. For
> our term project we had to sign up on a listsev to see what there all
> about. This is the third one I've signed up on. The first one
> didn't send anything to me. What do you do? I really like to
> manipulate photographs and stuff like that. I have to go. Thank you
> for your reply.
>
> Mary Ellen Woods

Mary,
It has been no interesting discussions these days. But, this takes my
attention for good or bad.
If you are subscribing for information and research, why don't you make
some observations and have the research result.
If you won't observe anything, you really have to go.
Sincerely,

Mariko Shioya
Department of Architecture
SUNY at Buffalo