hell-0

>Automatic digest processor wrote:

I really like that, for no particular reason

________________________________
this list comprises, it seems to me, of people who talk is a dysfunctional
and haphazard way about design issues, though mostly architecture. This
accurately reflects the profession, and if anything, makes it seem better
than it actually is. None one cares about this list, frequently not even
the participants, but that too reflects the profession. Its an index of the
difficulty of making an interested community without the promise of glossy
publication credits or glossy clients or glossy tenure.

oh, and there's this woman obsessed with telling me about something called
VMRL, but I don't know anything about it, becuase her mail gets filtered to
the trash. Our listmaster lets us be responsible about not being
interested, and doesn't stop her, and that's cool.
n musolino
10019