American architecture!

Wenderson states:

"I admire the north american architecture... today, the greatest
architects in the world are americans... Frank Gehry (and his spetacular
Guggenheim Museum in Spain), Frank Lloyd Wright (with your fallingwater
house, and Robbie House, and imperial hotel), Richard Meier and others.
I was studying about Richard Meier projects, and i'd like to know, if he
works more in a specific area in USA..."

I would hope that you would look for the greatest ARCHITECTURE in the world.
I am concerned about your focus on PRIMA DONNAS, STARS.

Learn from masters, but go *your* own way!
Afterall! They did!

Howard

H o w a r d R a y L a w r e n c e

College of Arts and ARCHITECTURE