kampf of the month

"Everything we admire on this earth today-science and art, technology and
inventions-is only the creative product of a few peoples and originally
perhaps of one race. On them depends the existence of this whole culture. If
they perish, the beauty of this earth will sink into the grave with them."

Adolf Hitler, quoted in _Mein Kampf_
Volume One - A Reckoning
Chapter XI: Nation and Race

http://www.crusader.net/texts/mk/mkch11.html