Re: STUDIO Teaching.

Discussion, Oh would like to do that and have a letter in the
postponed file that i was just finishing and ready to send you when
your post flashed as an incoming message. Was considering a trip
and wondered if we could take the studio tour first hand and discuss
it on site. We have a trip to planned and may be able to get together
if you are interested. I do agree with you on many points and those
are some of the windmill jousting events that i have had at that
dean ship level which is a pivotal catch basin of problems and for
the most part paradigm shifts come hard. I guess this is where you
tell me you are a Dean and the problem is from higher on the pryamid
and we can't come-- :~} Regardless i am going to go to the postponed file
now, soo get ready now. :-) jb

John Belt, Design Faculty Phone: (Office)315-341-2868
Department of Technology (Studio)315-341-2867
SUNY Oswego Fax: 315-341-3363
Oswego, NY 13126