acad vs. others

here at my school, we have had access to form-z since the beginning,
but have had any teaching in autocad. what is being discussed here
sounds like you guys have been taking notes from the arguments here.
the general consensous here is that, although autocad may not be the
favorite of everyone, it is worth learning. even though i know
autocad, i prefer formz. but i am glad i was given the chance to
learn autocad, as it is quickly becoming an essential. many of us
here at school have been asked one question before any other, "do you
know autocad?". my question is, if thats all you care about, do i
want to work with you?