Re: lack of life

I'm reminded of the famous (California firearms magnate's)
Winchester House, whose matriarch was haunted and compelled
to ceaselessly order until her death, endless (often,
irrational, pointless) reconstructions to the family
mansion.

Contemporary Western Art is typically neutered,
institutionalized, and segregated -- often by
(gallery/museum) architecture. Perhaps the obverse is often
true as well?

What are examples of Spirit-driven architecture without
plans/drawings?

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, John Young wrote:

> Good topic, architectural murders. I've had a few clients
> or their family members murdered or killed in bizarre
> accidents...

The 12hr-ISBN-JPEG Project >>>> since 1994 <<<<

+ + + serial ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/b/bbrace
+ + + eccentric ftp://ftp.idiom.com/users/bbrace
+ + + continuous hotline://artlyin.ftr.va.com.au
+ + + hypermodern ftp://ftp.rdrop.com/pub/users/bbrace
+ + + imagery ftp://ftp.pacifier.com/pub/users/bbrace

News: alt.binaries.pictures.12hr alt.binaries.pictures.misc
alt.binaries.pictures.fine-art.misc alt.12hr

Paid 12hr email
subscriptions => http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/buy-into.html

Other | Mirror: http://www.eskimo.com/~bbrace/bbrace.html
Projects | Reverse Solidus: http://bbrace.laughingsquid.net/