Re: nuts or huts !

Criticizing one's own country more than any other is a hallmark
of disputatious democracy compared to duplicitous democracy.

Chauvinism is the conceit that out-viles all the rest for it leads to
terrible depredations against those who disagree.

Comfort food of the mind and heart kills more innocents than
any upfront warlike aggressions.

In design terms, which is what this discussion is about, refusing
to accept responsibility for the adverse consequences of your desires
and their fulfillment is the drug designers are addicted to and push
upon others who disdain willful crippling of oneself.

Design discourse is seldom modest, fair, tolerant and unaggressive,
and it is that way for the same reasons the military and governments
cannot last if they do not do dirty work for their clients, in particular
to never tell the truth of what they do and the perquisites they
enjoy for the self-serving deception long institutionalized in
civilization, in particular in the promulgation of one's own civlized
superiority to one's distanced victims -- religious, cultural, military.
Technology is a superior tool for distancing responsibility once
ruled by faith, then intellect, then faux democracy, then capitalism
and anti-capitalisms, then the media, then to hell with it, just nuke
the disobedient heathens, as Muschamp, in the spirit of when
all bribes fail, go with PJ's confessional Chauvinisme, to promote
his half dozen unisex Lolitas.