Re: nuts or huts !

"Where are those laws of silence when you really need them?"
[just kidding, kind of]

A couple of days ago I thought it might be time for the second hybrid
[architectures] conference -- COMING APART AT THE SEAMLESS II.

Some of you might remember the first COMING APART AT THE SEAMLESS, or, to
add to your memory see
http://lists1.cac.psu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0002&L=design-l&P=R343

The dates for ...SEAMLESS II are 17 January 2002 to 25 February 2002 (in
honor of Theodosius' lying in state 1607 years within the palace court at
Milan).

I think the architecthetics list might be silent the whole time. Who knows?

The rules for ...SEAMLESS II are being kept secret, but if enough torture is
applied (like a wet towel over the head), some lies might be forthcoming.

In any case what you write might be deemed important, or maybe just
disposable. In my dreams I see someone like Rita "the other" Novel
delivering a paper entitled "Shit, Shave and Shower: the torture of us all."