Re: (another) map

>Yeah, when Plato was teaching at his academy, its seems that he made pretty
good use of the overtly reenacting >(Socratic) dialogues teaching method.
[And I have a pet rock from Plato's Cave sitting on my coffee table to
>prove it. It's always nice to have a conversation peace handy.]

Does this mean that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw pet
rocks? That doing so won't lead to peaceful conversation, only pieces of
conversation? Snatch some dialogue from the coffee table, an exenactment,
so to speak?

>Does anyone know why the visage of Benjamin Franklin graces the US $100 bill?

Umm, scratch, ........so they'll be accepted at face value?