seizures (old)

>> On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, lauf-s wrote:
>>
>>> I wonder if there is anything in our bodies that functions the same as
>>> fuses.
>>
>> "Pain" mechanisms? /:b
>
> actually, could seizures be such a thing? i think so, as i forwarded a
> post on the triggering of seizures by video games to a list i maintain,
> and it said that overstimulation of the photoelectric sensation can be
> a trigger for a saturation of some hormone which then causes seizures.
> something to that effect. i guess the others would be stroke, heartattack.

seizures, similar to epileptic crisis, can caused by a 12 cycles strobe
light used to test the possible existence of a risk of such seizure.there is
a natural frequency in the brain, and an interference/crisis can appear when
such stroboscopic light is used.

the video/tv sets are working at 24-25 cycles, and such frequency is
sometimes considered the cause of some seizure , simple similar to a crisis,
for being a near multiple of the 12 cycles lightning frequency used for
medical detection of epilepsy.

in some animated movies, the picts used to animate the movement are
sometimes using with the same 12 cycles frequency,( one pict each two
frames) and eventually a kind of crisis is possible like the one who
appeared some years ago with the japanese animated film for childrens.