Re: seizures (old)

i am not sure but is PAL 24 fps (frames/sec) and NTSC 30 fps?

memory is lapsing, as always, but i thought i once read that over
a certain framerate (maybe it is 15-18) that the human eye cannot
distinguish between the different frames. anyone know the number?

odd, there is 110/120-220/240 power in the USA on a 60 cycle/
frequncy grid. and in europe and elsewhere the number is different,
maybe 55 or something, i forget. wonder if this is connected with
the TV frame rate, if there is a related equation between power-media.
bc