vaulted media machinery

> Shalom addressed some 150 Jewish community leaders at the Jewish Federation of
> Greater
> Los Angeles. When Shalom mentioned his ministry's modest budget for hasbarah
> (public relations),
> Guilford Glazer, a prominent real estate developer, rose and announced that he
> was donating $1
> million to strengthen Israel's international information and public relations
> efforts, the Jerusalem
> Post reported.

they spend more of their (granted from outside) money for building a wall
or atomic weapons.

Pakistanis do the same, Indians, even Brits, Frecnh, and all spend less
on PR.

On the contrary Palestinians rely more on PR than on heavy weaponry they
can't smuggle into their country-to-be as their neighbours do with the help
of Arnies or Dubya's or Caterpillared Apachabrams Abracadabra
industries....

And Schwarzenegger is not necesarily the best example to invite to open a
museum, of any kind, certainly not on tolerance .

His personal background speaks against that.

I think , finally, he's just going there for some trade , as the smart
businessman he 's , than to show his born-again tolerance.

And where will the 1 million Glazer donation go ?
exactly ?
asap into ABC CBS NBC CNN vaulted media machinery?

Pat.

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...