Re: Orthodox Catholic Church, Greek Orthodox Church, Eastern Orthodox Church.

coincidence, i was recently learning about the same topic myself, the whole
issue of christians in the middle east is fascinating. though the first
sentence of this article seems to be erroneous, in equating the orthodox
catholic, greek orthodox and eastern orthodox churches as synonymous. other
readings say they have clear communal, theological and other differences (or
perhaps it is just semantics, or theological hairsplitting in an
uninterested world...):

http://www.cnewa.org/ecc-introduction.htm

(a catholic website)

or

http://www.antiochian-orthodox.co.uk/patriarchate.htm

(an orthodox website)

interesting how vividly the schism of 1054 is recounted in some of these
histories. ONE NATURE! no, TWO NATURES! jeesh, a rose by any other name
(tribute to Eco...)

RONALD EVITTS ARCHITECT
1201 Broadway, Room 503
New York, NY 10001-5405