horizontally, vertically or ideally....???

look at OTTO in a mirror

yes indeed

becomes also

if you descipher an old chinese mewspaper ideogram. or if the mirror of
symetry goes horizintally in the middle, not on some side-wall

was does mean OTTO in Chinese, horizontally, vertically or ideally anyways ?

and fortunately , O and T are vertically symetrical symbols.

imagine
instead...
only Adobe could show here the inverted, symetrical image of a peep show(n)
as seen using a vertical mirror.

:-)
:)-
):-
(:+
:(+
:+(

Still cogitando my answer to the 1+1=2 postulat. Just found my scholarship
arithmetical "treaty" about that, under-near another text i'll quote
probably ( "Vie de Jésus" , by E, Renan) altogether, i think.
a sum of postulats to reread before.... after some decades of dusting around
here.
Pat

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...