common history should be rewritten as our-story

----- Original Message -----
From: lauf-s

Patrick, please inform me as to the coincidences that you claim are always found. S.

If you compare birthdates of a certain amount of people, you'll probably find some co - incidences.
Any kind. if such amount is huge, there will be more cocincidences of same birthdate.

If someone is born on a 28th of february, checking in a database of driver's licenses or birthcertificates archives, some patient person could find a huge number of persons with the same birthday. (If someone is born on a 29th of february, the point is just more difficult statistically to demonstrate)

Once established such a list, let's say of people born the some day of the year , any historian or researcher could extract from their names, race, nationalities ,work, or any other data or comparisons of their personal files, or lives, the conclusions he wants, the results he needs to show , from his interpretation to establish his point.
to write his story

(or history)

( general, common history should be rewritten as our-story, not his, isn´t ?)

If he had your imagination and talent, he could write a very extended novel, mixing science, astrology, geo or hageography or any -graphy with illustrations or images of their own lives, the illustrous events of the wars they fought against themselves or their "enemies", the kingdoms or wifes they possessed, and eventually be published somewhere , placed on some idea/bookshelves in a museum or art gallery for the posterity, or even posted later on some electronic list to be combined with reactions of other strange superficial guys like the one writing here.

I'm probably as much tired as you are, of the general stupidity around, the foolishness of some brillant minds, and it seems to me that the fragility of life, any kind, not only humanoid, seems forgotten in our actual un-natural world.

After a while, even terrorist events, beheadings or natural cataclysms seem digested as fast food and trashed out of our global (gregarious) social mind.

Spirits are stronger, and ideas can remain vivid, but anyways our used car-casses are pushing the brakes constantly in the reverse gear.

Take care...generally , sicknesses are curable if you still want to pull the carcasse out of the hole.
P...

P.S.: who sang the "Lazy Lady" song ? Fats Domino ?

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...