Re: you blurr extremely well...

I understand 'author's privileges (like artistic license),
but I have no idea regarding 'inventing coincidences.' I
enjoy noting and utilizing (calendrical) coincidences
precisely because they are not my invention, they simply
happened (and continue to happen). Deriving or finding (some
sort of) meaning from/in coincidences is not the same as
inventing coincidences.

You could say that I 'invented' (via artistic license) the
term/notion of Reenactment Season -- 14 July to 29
September, but this 'invention' is based on (objective)
observations of coincidental events.

"Reenactment Season 1997" entitles the first chapter of
REENACTIONARY ARCHITECTURISM, which will soon begin
publication at www.museumpeace.com. "Reenactment Season
1997" is dedicated to the memory of Gianni Versace, Diana
quondam Princess of Wales, Aldo Rossi, Mother Teresa and
Otto Lauf.

A new edition of ENCYCLOPEDIA ICHNOGRAPICA will soon be
published at www.quondam.com.

[Most of my writing these days is not done with a fountain
pen, rather with HTML.]

--
The Design-L list for art and architecture, since 1992...