Re: building peace (vs. architectural war)

Howard, you need a whistle and a traffic-jacket too.
And should post up definitions of each of the terms
you use, in their explicit definition (which is impossible
as there are more than one definition available, so it
will need to be your definition, even if it is limiting).
Make the list moderated, then, this is simply absurd.
You're the gatekeeper, put up the sign of no trespass,
private property, and the rest. [slogan goes here].
I just don't get how things have become so stupid.
How interactions are so below what is possible.
Someplace else for those things, as you write.
Pathetic, hard to imagine how this happened.

(by the way, don't step on other peoples poetry)